Welcome to the Blanklabels.com.au website.
- What information do you hold about me?
- What do you do with information about me?
- Do you ever send me advertising materials?
- What if I don't want you to send me advertising materials?
- Do you ever use my information for any other reason, or give my information to other companies?
- Can I get access to my information or change or delete it?
- What if I have a complaint about privacy?
We hold information you gave us when you registered as a customer or purchased one of our products or services. This includes your name and contact details. We also hold information, where applicable, about how you use our products, including transaction and payment information, and details of any contact you have with our staff.
We collect this information to provide you with particular services. This includes:
- managing your account or sending you statements(if you have a 14 or 30 day account) and other information
- letting you know about features of any rewards programs/benefits that may be offered at various times
- responding to your questions and solving your problems
- knowing what sorts of products and services are likely to be useful to you
- approving an application for credit for those that request one by verifying your identity, credit history and business details where applicable
- develop a better understanding of your needs.
- If you don't provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with all of our services.
From time to time, we would also like to let you know about new or other products and services from BlankLabels.com.au and it's related businesses, that you might be interested in. We will never give out or sell your contact details to any other company for the purposes of marketing to you.
That's fine. Just let us know by calling us on 03 5611 0491 or email us at sales@BlankLabels.com.au. You can choose either to hear only about new BlankLabels products, any super special deals we run from time to time, or to not receive any marketing material at all.
We don't give your personal information to any other companies for marketing purposes. We may at time work with a range of service providers to help us run other aspects of our business efficiently. These include, IT consultants, and other companies that we partner with to provide our products. While we share your information with them, these partners are not able to disclose it to others or use it for their own purposes.
We might also use your information or share it with other businesses if you give us your consent, if it's required by law or if we believe it's necessary to give you the service you expect.
At any time, you can find out what information we hold about you by emailing us at sales@BlankLabels.com.au. If there's any reason why we can't disclose any of the information we have, we'll let you know why (for example, we may choose not to disclose the reasons for declining applications for credit, so that fraudsters aren't able to figure out how to get around the system). If you want to change any information we have about you, you can do that as well. If you want us to delete information we'll certainly do our best, but may need to keep information for legal or service reasons. If this is the case, we'll let you know.
We take privacy concerns seriously, and we'll work to address any problems we become aware of. If you have a problem or complaint, please email us at sales@BlankLabels.com.au. If you aren't satisfied with our response to a complaint, you take it further by contacting the Federal Privacy Commissioner's office at www.privacy.gov.au or call 1300 363 992.
We make every effort to keep any information we hold about you secure. We store your information on secure servers that are protected from unauthorised access. We also train our staff to respect your privacy and keep your information confidential, and we ask the same standards of companies who work for us.
We ensure your protection with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which scrambles your data to make it unreadable by third parties. It does this by:
Server authentication: The web server sends a digital certificate to your computer so that you can be sure of its identity (and know that the transaction is protected - you'll see a lock symbol up the top of the browser next to the URL).
Client authentication: Your computer authenticates itself to the server by showing its digital signature. Encryption During the internet connection, data that's transferred from your computer to the server is scrambled, so that only your computer and the server can understand the contents of the transaction. This prevents other internet users from intercepting the information sent.
Blank Labels.com.au also does printed labels, stickers, business cards, invoice books, magazine, newsletters and more.
Why not ask us for a quote?